After passing a very rough copy of my film over to Patrick just over a week ago, he has advised that the soundtrack is coming along nicely. i am yet to hear the track personally and will be making a date of it over the next few days, but my confidence resides well with him. I can comfortably finnish the film over the next few week and slap the soundtrack on any point. I intend on giving him a final version of the film to tweak the score in the next week. Things may become slightly lost again with james's shoot looming ever so closer.
Soundtrack: In control (Hopefully)
Home Studio

After passing a very rough copy of my film over to Patrick just over a week ago, he has advised that the soundtrack is coming along nicely. i am yet to hear the track personally and will be making a date of it over the next few days, but my confidence resides well with him. I can comfortably finnish the film over the next few week and slap the soundtrack on any point. I intend on giving him a final version of the film to tweak the score in the next week. Things may become slightly lost again with james's shoot looming ever so closer.
After passing a very rough copy of my film over to Patrick just over a week ago, he has advised that the soundtrack is coming along nicely. i am yet to hear the track personally and will be making a date of it over the next few days, but my confidence resides well with him. I can comfortably finnish the film over the next few week and slap the soundtrack on any point. I intend on giving him a final version of the film to tweak the score in the next week. Things may become slightly lost again with james's shoot looming ever so closer.