Borrowed a Photoflex Greenscreen from the AV Suite today. I did this to kill two birds with one stone. I was using the pop up screen for a photo shoot soon, And since i had it in my possession i took the opportunity to do some testing, more of a warm up rather than anything too serious.
On a more personal level. These tests i have uploaded to this blog post are a means to reassure my knowledge on using the relevant equipment, and proceeding with successful post production workflows. In evaluation to the testing i did. I felt surprisingly comfortable with the process taken in setup, capture and edit of the green screen footage. Regardless of the terrible lighting, i managed to produce a respectable warm up sequence with a duplicate of myself in a street
On reflection, i need to do much more testing in the green screen compositing workflow. And more importantly work in similar conditions to how the production will be. Issues that define this would be; lighting, equipment, location and actors.