Am going to send them off to moo right now and get using them!!! Better late than never aye! But seriously the design is something i constructed in after effects, going for that ever so cliche "boke" visual to relate to my new found cinematography role.
Business Card Design:
I have been working on my business card today as i seriously need to get my ass networking fast! I have designed these little beauties below. I decided to go for a vertical design to literally catch attention that little bit more, and avoid falling into the stereotypical horizontal businessman type card with its horrid type face.

Am going to send them off to moo right now and get using them!!! Better late than never aye! But seriously the design is something i constructed in after effects, going for that ever so cliche "boke" visual to relate to my new found cinematography role.
Am going to send them off to moo right now and get using them!!! Better late than never aye! But seriously the design is something i constructed in after effects, going for that ever so cliche "boke" visual to relate to my new found cinematography role.