I am due to meet Kiran on the 11/3 to discuss the edit and take action from there on the next steps.
India Editing
After a day of casual editing with the 60 GB of raw footage (of which was only half of the total) i have put together a test edit so to speak. Using all the footage from day 1 of kirans shoot in india, i edited the footage that i believe showed the place for what it was. In a more technical approach, and no offence to kiran, i found and used the most stable footage. This was the footage when there was no rushed wobbly pans and cringing zooms. In correction i have applied a warm colour treatment to the footage and added some depth by contrasting the blacks.




I am due to meet Kiran on the 11/3 to discuss the edit and take action from there on the next steps.
I am due to meet Kiran on the 11/3 to discuss the edit and take action from there on the next steps.