Sound Plan - Getting a composer to produce a Soundtrack

I have the plan

Meet Composer and grade 7 Musical Genius Patrick:



Having worked with patrick on personal music projects in the past, i have experienced great talent. Patrick will be composing a piano based soundtrack to the film. However, i am not totally eliminating myself from the sound production picture. I shall be adding atmospheric and mood changing orchestral style back sound, and of course, any sound effects that will be needed.

The plan will look as follows:

- Present a rough yet solid (in terms of structure) video to patrick.
- Allow Him some free time to produce and feedback with various tracks
- Discuss the tracks for changes, preferred choice and addition of atmospheric tracks
- Finalise a final track ready to apply to what will hopefully be the final film ready for sound effects and grading etc..

I will be scheduling this process in around the second week in april.
 
Copyright © Marks Final Major Project